At Peace Lutheran Church
Wee Creations Office: 260-495-6162
“Nurturing Young Hearts for Christ”
OUR GOAL: NURTURING YOUNG HEARTS FOR CHRIST
Peace Lutheran Church and Wee Creations Ministries desire to assist you in the development of your child. You, as parents, are the best teachers of your children. We wish to encourage and support your relationship with your child as much as possible. Often the preschool and/or daycare experience is the first time that a child has serious learning time away from their parents. Realizing the various challenges to this “new” learning environment, our center desires to offer a well rounded program that will:
- Provide a Christian atmosphere in which your child can play and learn.
- Seek to develop a moral outlook on life from a Christian perspective.
- Help your child become aware of the loving presence of God in his or her life.
- Increase his or her ability to handle emotions in a positive and constructive manner.
- Teach your child the limits of behavior with regard to safety and to respect the rights of others.
- Help your child achieve more independence.
- Establish the foundation for future learning in his or her elementary education.
- Develop your child’s ability to listen attentively and follow directions.
Throughout the year we communicate with parents about classroom activities and projects and look forward to feedback